* Our Requirements
Once you have submitted your initial request to become an I’LL Mentor you Mentor/Coach we will require you to submit the following documents for verification and background checks to allow us to provide a safe, quality service to our mentees.
- A copy or high quality image of your government I.D – Passport, Driving license
- Proof of address – Two recent utility bills in your name to your submitted current address
- A passport photograph clearly showing your face on solid colour background
- Two employment references – One must be from your current employer or government official, unemployment centre etc
- Uk Applicants must show a valid Enhanced DBS check certificate and number showing the same address and credentials on our registration form
- Some applicants will be required to attend a short interview and verification at one of our UK hubs.
Outside of our official registration and safety requirements we ask for all applicants to have a pleasant and welcoming personality that has the desire to inspire.